[AMRadio] Average OP Age was BA Tr FS

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Jul 23 14:41:21 EDT 2007

All my homebrew stuff uses radio shack meters
and home made shunts.

To calibrate them, I use a variac and a dmm and get the
meters to read the same up to 1000 volts (what the DMM does).

I been looking at the extra class test, I can homebrew a station and
an antenna, but cant pass that test, lots of stuff about modes I never
heard of, digital stuff, satellite stuff, vhf stuff, etc.

YUK!

Brett
N2DTS