[AMRadio] Average OP Age was BA Tr FS

KX5KW ars.kx5kw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:40:01 EDT 2007

  That reminds me of something I read a while back that I thought was
interesting.  It explained how the Technician class license was originally
intended for radio and electronic experimenters.  A "problem" arose in that
some Techs were communicating with each other on the air for conversations
sake.  Some in the Ham community thought that should be illegal.  I guess the
communicators won.  :)

I guess it was like Geoff was saying even back then.  More members - more $$$.

Kent/KX5KW