[AMRadio] boatanchor owner's ages

Warren Elly w1gud at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 23 18:56:21 EDT 2007

56 here...have owned am gear continuously since 1967...first licensed
1966...most recent project, BC-610-I...
Taking boat anchor station north for my son , he's 28, licensed now
13 years....
73, keeping AM Alive...Warren W1GUD
Tampa Bay

Fla AM group Sundays 3.675 (can you say WIDE receiver passbands?)
630a-9am...
come listen to the BIG iron...