[AMRadio] Boatanchor Transmitter FS in Salem, OR

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Mon Jul 23 20:08:10 EDT 2007

I just turned 54, and have been in ham radio 35 years. Since moving here to
the hills of TN 17 years ago, I finally have enough room to put many
boatanchors to use.Still building on big power on AM, while working on SMT
stuff as a tech in the telecommunications field.
                                                       Joe W4AAB
                                                       WN4AUX 1972-73;
WA4AUX 1973-1999