[AMRadio] RE: Average Age etc..

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Jul 23 21:13:41 EDT 2007

I was real lucky in that when I got my commercial
license (before my general ham ticket), the questions were
all about tube stuff I was interested in building.

The questions were actually very interesting (and easy)!

The general test was also easy (at that time).
I would get about a 50% on the current extra test...

Brett
N2DTS