[AMRadio] RE: Average Age etc..

David Hollander n7rk at cox.net
Mon Jul 23 23:02:02 EDT 2007

Good evening - I have really enjoyed reading this thread. I have
subscribed to this reflector for a couple of years but rarely post as I
am a boatanchor collector who very rarely works AM. I do enjoy reading
what's posted here.

I am presently 55 and one of the younger of my local DX and boatanchor
ham friends  who are mostly late 50's and early 60's with a few older.

I was licensed in 1963 at age 11 while in junior high school in southern
California. Have been pretty much active the entire 44 years with a few
breaks of maybe 6 months at a time. I am still very active with
boatanchor collecting, chasing DX on CW and phone and some casual
contesting.

Here is a bit of my history in photos:

http://members.cox.net/n7rk/history.html

73,

Dave N7RK
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector