[AMRadio] Average OP Age

cemilton at aol.com cemilton at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 11:04:03 EDT 2007

I'm inclined to go along with the crowd on this one........... About
all of the operators I know are 60+.  Myself included.

And for the memories of the FCC examiner.............. I took my First
Phone Commercial test at the old Federal Court House in Miami in 1963.
Now that (and the Second Class element) was a test.  Drove down from
Sarasota the night before the test and was plenty wrung out for the
drive home afterward.

I recall that the only way of knowing if you passed was to wait for the
letter from the FCC.  When I opened that envelope and saw that First
Class Ticket it had to have been one of the better days of my life.  HI
Hi

73 all

W4MIL
Chuck