[AMRadio] RE: Average Age etc..

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:19:45 EDT 2007

On 7/24/07, Peter Markavage <manualman at juno.com> wrote:
> I don't know Todd - you seemed a lot older when I met you, but then
> again, I was probably suffering from the contest/DX party time from the
> night before. According to the AMFone birthday announcements, I turned
> 107 on May 28th.

107, huh? You're even better preserved than John! I had people
swearing I was just out of college when I was in my mid-late 30s, one
programmer here at work even asked to see my driver's license, he
thought I was a summer student worker. Not sure what happened to speed
up the aging process, no doubt related to women, booze, and exposure
to RF. My knees feel like they're 80, at least.

Of course, the guys at Dayton with me were roughly a decade older, so
maybe that was it? Yeah, that's the ticket...

~ Todd  KA1KAQ