[AMRadio] AM'ers Age Poll Online

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:12:58 EDT 2007

On 7/24/07, Soundval <soundval at foothill.net> wrote:
> HUH!
> WHAT!
> You mean they have not done that already in the 94 emails in the last 2
> days?
> AM'er 1:    "High little boy.  How old are you?"
> AM'er 2:    "I'm 4 years old"  (and I hold up 2 fingers)
>
> ENOUGH!!!

You can choose to use the poll, or NOT use the poll.  It's all in fun,
and with the Dog Days of summer right now, we could probably all do
with a little fun.  And as far as friendly conversation on the list,
if you don't want to read the emails, use your delete button.

Seems there always has to be someone to inject some negativity.

wa5am