[AMRadio] Average OP Age

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Tue Jul 24 15:21:50 EDT 2007

>my first test i had to take it and wait till the letter came. when i
>set my advanced they told me i passed.

the FCC guy that comes to mind for me was a Russell Banks He and his
wife ended up in VA. I can recall years later after he retired he
would be on the air a lot. We had many fine qso's .
Oh YES I remember going in setting down and when they told us to open
the test i looked and him and my arm pits turned into the Cumberland
River hi hi or at least that is how it felt
73 Tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573 SKCC #1227
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group