[AMRadio] age poll

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:56:41 EDT 2007

kenw2dtc wrote:
> I'm also thinking of adding two more polls
> "How long have you been a ham"
> "How long have you been interested in AM"
>
> You forgot to add:  "How long was your longest OLD BUZZARD transmission.

Someone recorded John/WA5BXO on a 90min cassette tape, and mailed it to
him.  On the way to dinner (or the dance hall or both) with his date,
John (and date - this was between wives) stopped at the shop to visit
Otis.. and to listen to the tape.

Now, I don't know if this was a 90 minute per-side tape, or 45-min per
side... but it was -all- of one side, and nearly half of the other.

ID's were correct, and timely...

but I'm not sure he can hold a candle to Ozona Bob/W5PYT.

--
73