[AMRadio] age poll

KX5KW ars.kx5kw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 16:57:28 EDT 2007

  W5PYT - Not only were his transmissions lengthy but usually packed with
technical content.  Who can imagine wanting to listen to a 5 minute
description of the breakdown of a carbon resistor, but somehow most of it
seemed interesting and informative, whatever the topic.

If I remember right, a 15-20 minute transmission was probably typical and 30
to 45 minutes not uncommon.

73',
Kent/KX5KW