[AMRadio] age poll

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:17:26 EDT 2007

On 7/24/07, KX5KW <ars.kx5kw at gmail.com> wrote:
>   W5PYT - Not only were his transmissions lengthy but usually packed with
> technical content.  Who can imagine wanting to listen to a 5 minute
> description of the breakdown of a carbon resistor, but somehow most of it
> seemed interesting and informative, whatever the topic.
>
> If I remember right, a 15-20 minute transmission was probably typical and 30
> to 45 minutes not uncommon.

I think your time estimation on the "old buzzard" transmissions of PYT
are very close Kent.  Bob always had "content" in his long
dissertations, and I never seemed to mind waiting for him to finish.
Actually, he could talk about almost anything.  His knowledge spanned
many subjects, all of which he made interesting.  I sure do miss the
old buzzard...

73
Brian / wa5am