[AMRadio] RE: Average Age etc..

Ed Berbari eberbari at indy.rr.com
Tue Jul 24 18:55:21 EDT 2007

Here goes - don't tell this one often, but it is true.

I am 58 (not the story), and took my general test in December of 1964 at the
Federal Building in Cleveland.  I was pacing in the hallway with about 50
other people waiting for the examiner to let us in.  As we were milling
around an older fellow seemed to stumble into me and instead of rebounding
with the apologies he kept sliding down my chest then onto the floor.  His
glasses broke and there was a small pool of blood.  Others quickly gathered
and there was a doctor who took over the scene.  The examiner came out and
ushered us all into the room.  Passed the code -flunked the theory (retook
it in February and passed both).  According to the staff in the building the
gentleman apparently did not survive.

Ed, W9EJB