[AMRadio] Average OP Age

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Tue Jul 24 19:36:35 EDT 2007

Im 53, been on AM since 1968. I have a room full gear needing work. With my
job now and family and such I have no time to work on it. I DID manage to
repair my HRO60.. I think.. time will tell LOL

Im awaiting cooler weather, I generally don't get on AM much from May through
September, My shack is just tooo hot

but the work bench is actually clean, all test equipment is accessable and
who knows, maybe I will finish the repairs on two rx's, get the homebrew
finished, do some mods I want to do to the Globe King, and etc, in time for
the fall AM season..

I took my test in front of the FCC too. Took 3 months to get the friggin
license in the mail!

Ronnie - W5SUM

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:48:20 -0400, Anthony W. DePrato wrote