[AMRadio] AM'ers Age Poll Online

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 07:50:06 EDT 2007

I would suggest that you go to their website at
www.wr6wr.com

The Bob Peter's article is on page 22 in the August issue.  Ask them for a
sample copy, preferably, the August issue.

BUT, I would highly recommend taking out a subscription.  This is one
terrific magazine.

David Knepper, W3ST/W3CRA
www.collinsra.com
Publisher of the Collins Journal
Join the CRA - the world's largest Collins group