[AMRadio] I wonder?

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Jul 25 21:55:30 EDT 2007

There should be an article on page 154 in the column "The
World Above 50 Mc. about Phil/W5SFW.  I would like to know
if there is a picture of him and his shack in the article.

If there is, I wonder if you could scan and email to me.  If
you can, make it in high resolution.  If you can't scan,
then copy and mail to me.  I would reimburse for copying and
postage.

Thanks for the help.

Jim/W5JO