[AMRadio] Re: AM'ers Age Poll Online

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:36:59 EDT 2007

On 7/26/07, A.R.S. -  WA5AM <ars.w5ami at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/24/07, A.R.S. -  WA5AM <ars.w5ami at gmail.com> wrote:
> These numbers so far just don't seem to make much sense to me!  Guess
> I need to let it run for a while...

Maybe the question about "How long have you operated AM" is the
problem.  The point of that question was more intended to mean "When
did your interest RENEW in AM".  I know a few, like Don/KYV never left
AM, however I don't know of many others that did that.  Most the OT's
I know operated AM in the good old days, but got snagged with
slopbucket for years, then came back to AM in fairly recent times.  I
think I should have phrased the question a little different...

--
"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka
"the old dog"/K5BAI