[AMRadio] would like to build a little homebrew project

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Jul 31 11:12:14 EDT 2007

A collection of old handbooks is a great thing to have,
both the arrl and the bill orr handbooks.

A 6146 modulated by a pair of 6l6's would be nice,
50 watts of carrier, 200 watt pep.
You can put a xtal in the grid, or build an osc stage
to isolate things a bit.
Or buy an old VFO to drive it.

Brett
N2DTS