[AMRadio] Re: would like to build a little homebrew project

John Flood kb1fqg at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 14:00:18 EDT 2007

Jason,

John Flood here, AKA KB1FQG, AKA Member of the GEMOTO group.  I'm close by in Maynard, MA.  I have some old hand books that we can copy plans from.  Plus a pile o parts and a few thousand tubes.  Most of the tubes are RX and audio type but there are a few low to mid power tubes there as well.  I don't have any iron to speak of, but did drag a pile of it back with Steve WA1HUD in my van a from Hosstraders a couple of years ago.  It sits now holding his house down in Stoneham and there must be something there you can use.  I drive by his place every day and could relay it to you if needed.  You should be able to get a good chunk of your needed stuff here locally I'd expect.

John
978-979-2807