[AMRadio] Drake RV-3 / trip

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:07:11 EDT 2007

David Knepper wrote:
> But, you have to agree that most of you Southerners stay indoors
> during the summer while we Yankees spend time outdoors without the
> fear of snakes and other wild critters.

go ahead, and tell me how there ain't no snakes on the Allegheny
River... or any other river up there.  Brown Recluse spiders, raccoons,
bears, coyote, fox...  Them's northern critters.

Well, we got raccoons down here, too.. along with spiders... and
possibly a coyote or two...

seems I've seen pictures of a tower somewhere that had a snake that
draped itself in and around some rungs around the 6 to 8' level... and
it weren't down here!