[AMRadio] Drake RV-3 / trip

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Fri Jun 1 17:40:39 EDT 2007

We never get ice on our ladder line but do get a bit of ice on our "pretzel"
when putting up antennas in the winter!
You can't be too careful when it comes to protecting your pretzel.

David Knepper, W3ST/W3CRA
www.collinsra.com
Publisher of the Collins Journal
Join the CRA - the world's largest Collins group