[AMRadio] HB Transmitter Schematic

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2006 at pctechref.com
Sun Jun 3 14:08:30 EDT 2007

Tom
	Does this rig use a plug in coil assembly on a large ceramic jack
bar?  And is the coil connected to the plate of the tube or is it connected
through a coupling capacitor to the plate.

There or only a few ways to wire an output link coupled rig with a single
tube (not Push pull).

Are you looking for a wiring diagram or parts descriptions and values?

John, WA5BXO