[AMRadio] HB Transmitter Schematic

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:42:21 EDT 2007

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wrote:
> Tom
> 	Does this rig use a plug in coil assembly on a large ceramic jack
> bar?  And is the coil connected to the plate of the tube or is it connected
> through a coupling capacitor to the plate.
>
> There or only a few ways to wire an output link coupled rig with a single
> tube (not Push pull).
>
> Are you looking for a wiring diagram or parts descriptions and values?

Tom, play -close- attention to John on this.  He used to run a
home-brewed final, that he built that was link coupled, using a pair of
304TH(or TL's, I can't remember - I've slept since then!)  @ One
thousand watts DC input to the final, back when that was the legal limit.

Best of luck on your project, Tom, and your project, John.

--
73
-Geoff/W5OMR