[AMRadio] HB Transmitter Schematic

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2006 at pctechref.com
Sun Jun 3 15:38:45 EDT 2007

Tom I am attaching a schematic diagram mailing direct to you, of a typical
circuit hope it helps.

This circuit is the same as a push-pull version but with one tube and one
neutralizing capacity taken out for single-ended operation.

See Push Pull Triodes in Class C at
 http://www.qsl.net/wa5bxo/pptriodes/pptriodes.htm

for more info about Class C Triode operation.

Good Luck
John