[AMRadio] Tube sockets

Peter Wittenberg k2lrc at k2lrc.com
Sun Jun 3 17:47:50 EDT 2007

Dave, contact Jeff K3DUA at his store, G&G Electronics. He has boxes fo tube
sockets that my guess fits what you want. He is at 301-258-7373 during the
day Monday thru Wednesday. He is a god friend and has a great surplus store
of electronic parts and some tubes at reasonable prices.  You may have met
him at the various ham fests such as Dayton. He wears a green shirt.

Good luck!

Best 73's Peter K2LRC
www.k2lrc.com