[AMRadio] 15m anyone?

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 10:10:04 EDT 2007

While the storm in South Texas is raging, and the gods are rolling their
bowling balls around up in the clouds above thus making 75m useless due
to 'noise', I moved the big rig up to 15m.  Mainly, to see if I could
get it to tune up, up there (it does!) and two, to see if there is any
other AM activity on/around 21.425(+/-5kc).

the only bad thing is, until I can find an incandescent lamp, I'll be
operating in the dark, because the fluorescent light out there simply
wreaks havoc on the receivers.

After the storm clears
http://www.mysanantonio.com/multimedia/webcams/superdoppler/images/doppler_lg.gif
I'll get on (probably in about an hour, or so.)

15m AM anyone?

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,