[AMRadio] High Voltage Wire

KA5MIR ars.ka5mir at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 14:49:11 EDT 2007

Automotive "spark plug" wire considerations:
  There are many different types of "metallic" plug wire.  It can be steel or
another alloy.  It can have a magnetic winding.  Copper, silver, metallic
and "solid core" can often be marketing terms.  Resistance is sometimes
engineered into the conductor for electrical noise suppression.

  In other words, you'll want to make sure it's actually plain copper strands
of wire and not copper plated steel or something else metallic if you decide
to go that route.

73',
Kent/KA5MIR