[AMRadio] Broadcast Transmitter

Bob Young youngbob53 at msn.com
Fri Jun 8 05:31:16 EDT 2007

I'm not positive about this but at the present time Canada has no plans to
convert their AM stations to IBOC (Hybrid digital) which is a wise non-move
considering all the problems it is going to create very soon with
interference especially at night and also public apathy with the radios.
There has been however a fast migration to FM lately in Canada which is the
more likely reason.

Bob
KB1OKL