[AMRadio] My Gates BC-1T Project

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:19:36 EDT 2007

On 6/10/07, A.R.S. -  W5AMI <ars.w5ami at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here are some photos of my new Gates BC-1T project.

Wow, Brian - I have to echo Rick's comments, that has got to be the
cleanest BC-1T I've ever seen. The two I was offered back in the late
80s wouldn't hold a candle to it, and one of them was even built into
a wall of the studio.

Looks like you get to spend more time on checking out and testing
everything instead of a lot of time just cleaning and restoring to get
to that point. IIRC, the T is one of the better models compared to
some others. The photos sure bring back memories, including the Gates
in-house built 833 sockets. Clever...

Can't wait to hear it on the air -

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ