[AMRadio] Re: My Gates BC-1T Project

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:24:03 EDT 2007

On 6/10/07, A.R.S. -  W5AMI <ars.w5ami at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here are some photos of my new Gates BC-1T project.

Thansk for all the ideas and complements on the 1T guys.  I feel a lot
better about my investment now that I see how clean this thing really
is.  I will continue to post photos as I get things together.  I
suspect I'll put up a little webpage with thumbnails, notes on my
conversion, etc, one of these days...

Since there are some that think the 1T looks like an overgrown Coke
Machine, I've decided I'm going to call it "Dr. Pepper".  It needs a
name anyway....

73
Brian wa5am