[AMRadio] Need Crystals???

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:51:21 EDT 2007

I have ordered a few things from Bry Carling/af4k over the last 8
months or so, and just recently ordered a set of crystals.  I have to
say that with all the Internet dealings I've had in the past with
other places of business and the like, Bry is on the spot with email
response and fast as lightning shipment.  I have no interest in Bry's
deal, nor have I even told him I was going to post this to the list.
All I can say is that if you need crystals, or anything else he
happens to have, don't hesitate to order from him.

This is just good FYI for the group...

Brian / wa5am

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan