[AMRadio] Need Crystals???

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon Jun 11 15:30:40 EDT 2007

I second that!  I've ordered several rocks from Bry.  He is a straight
shooter with an excellent product.  In fact, I need to send him a list soon
for the GE.
Rick

I have ordered a few things from Bry Carling/af4k over the last 8
months or so, and just recently ordered a set of crystals.  I have to
say that with all the Internet dealings I've had in the past with
other places of business and the like, Bry is on the spot with email
response and fast as lightning shipment.  I have no interest in Bry's
deal, nor have I even told him I was going to post this to the list.
All I can say is that if you need crystals, or anything else he
happens to have, don't hesitate to order from him.

This is just good FYI for the group...

Brian / wa5am