[AMRadio] Potentiometer

kk4tr kk4tr at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:59:04 EDT 2007

Thanks to all for the info on where to get a potentiometer.  I finally figured a way of doing things with a series resitor of about 10 watts and a 10k Potentiometer.  This network seems to handle the current in the circuit quite well because of the very high wattage resistor used in series.   I also thank W5JDY Joe in Oklahoma for coming up with a 4 watt pot of 15K for me.  He also passed along the same idea of a high wattage resistor in series with the smaller size potentiometer.  Anyway thanks to all for the good sources of parts.

Joe KK4TR