[AMRadio] 500 Kc (was Re: 450T amp)

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jun 13 15:54:52 EDT 2007

Why the heck don't they give hams 455 kHz as a CW
channel since no one is using it any more? Or even as an AM
CHANNEL?!!! Now THERE is a cool idea! You could easily detune
the old tube AM broadcast band receivers to use them on that
frequency!  Pad those caps down from 530 kc. to 455 kc.

An idea whose time has COME!