[AMRadio] 500 Kc (was Re: 450T amp)

WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 16:01:25 EDT 2007

A good way to get the ball rolling would be to apply for a Part 5
license for that freq or others or even a band. www.fcc.gov/oet is the
place to go. The form is a 442 and it costs 55 bucks for a application
the last I heard. Yes AM would sound cool down there. Don't be shy in
asking for mad power output either. Best to ask for a ERP level rather
than amp power output.

Mike
WE0H