[AMRadio] WTB DX-100 items

cemilton at aol.com cemilton at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 16:13:08 EDT 2007

GA to the list.

I'm restoring my DX-100 in an effort to get back on AM in the very near
future.  I'm looking for 2 or 3 of the Grey knobs for it.  Not the
large ones, just the ones likes used on the vol control and the
CW-Phone switch.

I'd like to locate an original loading cap for the DX-100.  It's the
variable rated at 250uuf (pf).

Finally, I'm interested in buying a DX-100B.  Doesn't have to be
perfect and doesn't need to have a cabinet.  Working and complete
without having been chopped is ideal.  And, if there is a DX-100 parts
rig or a non-working, but complete one for sale please let me know
condition and price.

Anxious to get back on AM after a long absence.

73
W4MIL
Chuck
Palm Coast, FL