[AMRadio] WTB DX-100 items

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Wed Jun 13 16:35:21 EDT 2007

Hi Chuck and all...Glen K9STH makes these knobs better then what Heath
did. Much stronger.
Contact him at his QRZ adr. He is on the list as well. Good luck I am
also restoring a DX100..
Just found a front panel and got a complete set of knobs from Glen.
Having the cabinet powder coated...
Taking out the speech amp and using external audio amp..Love my DX-100B
and now a 100..

Bob W1PE