[AMRadio] 500 Kc (was Re: 450T amp)

WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 20:19:55 EDT 2007

Starts the fluorescent lights talking for sure...hi hi...Darth Vadar
style light sticks...I mean fluorescent light sticks...hi hi
Best to use a DDS VFO or other adjustable freq source that is rock
solid. There are crystal controlled transmitters on 600 meters
(505-510kc) though and they sound just fine!!!

Mike
WE0H