[AMRadio] Re: 500 Kc (was Re: 450T amp)

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jun 14 18:37:09 EDT 2007

Of course Larry - you are right. Why didn't I think of that?!!

We should settle for a ham allocation at 465 kHz instead then!

Come to think of it they should just give us all of
465 to 510 kHz for AM ONLY!!
And have 500 kHz reserved as an emergency callling channel
for CW only! Yeah that'll suit us!