[AMRadio] Re: 500 Kc (was Re: 450T amp)

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Thu Jun 14 19:25:50 EDT 2007

I bought some crystals not long ago, and I think I have 465. I remember some
radios had IF's at 465 and 470. Of course, car AM radios are standard at
262.5 kHz.Our county did have GZS at the local airport on 375, but it is not
running anymore. I have a crystal for that, too.Maybe I should see what
happened to the transmitter so I can get something on 500 kHz band.Got 5
acres for antennas!!
                                                                      Joe
W4AAB