[AMRadio] 500 Kc (Old Gear)

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Sat Jun 16 15:10:48 EDT 2007

Actually,
If you are truly interested in getting a 500 KC segment for Amateur, I would
suggest you contact Fritz Raab the coordinator for the project, and get your
name and info added to the list of folks that want to join in.
His info is at the 500 KC site as well, but here it is also.

Frederick H. (Fritz) Raab, Ph.D.
GREEN MOUNTAIN RADIO RESEARCH COMPANY
77 Vermont Avenue, Fort Ethan Allen
Colchester, Vermont 05446  USA
Tel./Fax.:  +1 (802) 655-9670  Home:  +1 (802) 862-0997
E-mail:  f.raab at ieee.org

Callsign is W1FR
Jim
WB2FCN
"No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message!"