[AMRadio] What is this???

WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 01:30:51 EDT 2007

That's how those CB'ers get to sell illegal amps on eBay by saying they
are Amateur band amps. BS... Too bad the FCC doesn't bid to win those
amps and arrest the seller when they go to pick the amps up. Instead of
watching Cops on TV we could be watching FCC gets CB'ers and locks 'em
up...hi hi...

Mike
WE0H