[AMRadio] Viking II Parts Available

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 22:55:04 EDT 2007

crawfish wrote:
> Jim, N6FO, has an ad on QTH.com(#603267) where he says he has lots of Johson Viking II parts for sale. Usual disclaimers apply.

The whole ad looks rather innocuous...

 * RADIOANQ - Johnson Viking II Parts House!!!
    QST:
    If you are an owner or fan of the Johnson Viking II and need parts,
I have it all. Transformers (power and modulation), Coils, chokes,
knobs, panels, hard to find items for your restoration project. I can
ship things if I have them usually within 24 hours. Let me KNOW WHAT YOU
NEED to put your Viking II back glowing and on the air!!
    73
    Jim
    N6FO at earthlink dot net
    San Francisco
    Listing #603267 - Submitted on 06/22/07 by Callsign N6FO
*

Looks rather AM Related to me. :-)

--
73 = Best Regards,