[AMRadio] Casters

SBJohnston at aol.com SBJohnston at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 11:53:50 EDT 2007

For casters for my BC-1T transmitter, I shopped at the local Harbor Freight
store, but noticed I could save even more money by using two of their
wooden-frame moving dollies, each with four casters of exactly the same type as I was
shopping for, instead of buying the individual casters.   And 8 casters instead
of four reduces the pressure on each.

Depends on what is on sale at any given moment, of course, but I found it
very handy to get the ready-made dollies.  I used them for moving the transmitter
when it was on its side, and then put them side by side under the rig in the
final upright position.

You can see them in some of the photos on my website  www.wd8das.net in the
"Big Rig" section   http://www.wd8das.net/gates.html

Steve WD8DAS