[AMRadio] Radio Resuce Mission needed this weekend in Southern NJ

ne1s ne1s at neandertech.com
Tue Jun 26 13:03:09 EDT 2007

Passing this along from a recent add at QTH.com. After this weekend it'll be
no more (John Dilks, this is right in your hometown! I'll also bet it's not
too far from Brett):

"NEW JERSEY ESTATE C L E A R O U T It is all going out. Either to the
dumpster or to you guys. HAS TO HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND!!!!! All the brand
radios and tranceivers etc are gone what remains are about FOUR THOUSAND
TUBES (or so) Lots new and boxed. CRYSTAL radio Parts MOUSER!!! LOTS NEW IN
BAGS. Decades of my fathers parts, teardowns, etc wooden boxes upon boxes of
them. Drawers of METERS Many Homebuilt Rigs. LITERATURE some back to the
twenties. YOU SEE***This all has to go***we have the house S O L D and it
goes Price is not my concern If IF you want a tube, it is HERE<> Buy them
ALL go into business. MapQuest the address 302 BUERGER STREET EGG HARBOR
CITY NJ 08215 South Jersey easy to get to. PLEASE dont make me dump his
stuff like this GOD it makes me sick to think of doing it. If you are
HAMFEST dealer or builder PLEASE COME SATURDAY COMING UP BRING YOUR PICKUP P
L E A S E K2QQF needs a better end for his goodies PLEASE HELP"

All I know about this is what's in the above paragraph.

Hope this stuff can all find good homes...

 -Larry/NE1S