[AMRadio] Re:More about the Radio Resuce Mission needed this

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 09:13:29 EDT 2007

On 6/26/07, John Dilks K2TQN <oldradio at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> The tubes there are/were mine, the father borrowed them from me.  It
> is a long story.  In my opinion the son is a greedy person and wanted
> me to sell his fathers estate so the son could have the money, while
> his father was still alive.  His father was my friend, the son is
> not.  I stayed out of it.  Some things are not worth getting into.

Thanks for shedding some light on this, John. There are some
distasteful folks out there, licensed amateurs and otherwise, who can
impact us in negative ways. Only first hand knowledge like this can
save someone from being suckered or pulled into a mess unknowingly.
Though I must say, the 'Crazy Eddy's Blowout Sale' wording of his
original ad seems to speak volumes. Or, "If it sounds to good to be
true..."

73 -

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ