[AMRadio] Tribute to Leo from the archives of AM North America

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 13:54:35 EDT 2007

Leo Meyerson recently celebrated his 96th birthday, and I thought I
would dig out an old website I created for him back when I had AM
North America (now amfone.net).  Some of the links may not work,
however most seem to.  Of value are all the pictures, most of which
Leo sent to me to scan for the website.  Also lot of info about the
product lines...

I did notice the old guestbook at Lycos still works, and still has all
the entries from visitors!

Enjoy!  And Happy 96th Leo!!

http://www.w5ami.net/wrl/

73
WA5AM
(ex - w5ami)

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan