[AMRadio] Tribute to Leo from the archives of AM North America

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:10:45 EDT 2007

On 6/29/07, Phil LaMarche <plamarc1 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> What a wonderful memory.  I still communicate with Leo and have know him
> since 1960 when I opened AES in Orlando.  I even have a tribute to Leo on my
> wall.
>
> Phil

Thanks Todd & Phil,

Phil, I've not had Leo's number for years, if you speak to him, I
would appreciate you letting him know that I've put the site back up.
I think it would really make him feel good to see it again.  I've not
talked with him since before Helen passed away.  It's just so great
that he is still around after 96 years!  Born in 1911... wow!

73
Brian / wa5am