[AMRadio] Steve's BC-1T

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 05:02:53 EST 2007

Steve,

How $$$ committed are you to this transmitter ?

Transformer manufacturer Peter Dahl, K0BIT/5 has been
reducing his prices on his broadcast iron reflecting
the falling interest in these rigs in commercial
service.

Maybe he's got one kicking around for you to keep
things stock, while you can.

Or you can wait and find another BC-1 with good iron.
That shouldn't be too hard either, but it may take a
while.